Ok… let’s do a little sanity check first, Gutless In Seattle style, shall we?
Look, I get it — HCG Diet’ers are overwhelmed with all the “free advice” out there.
- Who’s real?
- Who’s fake?
- Who knows what they’re talking about when it comes to the HCG Diet, and who is just unemployed and just facebooks bad HCG Diet advice all day long?
- Who do you turn to when you need to know what to do next?
Tweet or Facebook an HCG question and BAM… if someone isn’t trying to sell you some homeopathic fake HCG Diet drops, then you get the most bizarre advice from the most colorful characters in the HCG Diet world.
Well, you know me and I’ve always looked out for the HCG Diet folks and frankly, getting proven good HCG Diet advice online is like drinking tap water in a Third World country – you never know what you’re going to come down with afterwards.
But follow the short checklist I ‘ve set up for you here and it will go a long way to protecting your backside and keep you from gettin’ taken for a ride.
Whoever’s advice you’re thinking about following, check FIRST for these 3 things:
- The advice giver’s Before & After pictures
- The advice giver’s personal track record
- The advice giver’s track record working with others to take the weight off and KEEP it off.
If any of those are missing — RUN! don’t walk away. This is the Internet, after all and a lot of people say a lot of things without feeling the need to PROVE it. Part of that is our fault because we don’t demand to see proof before listening to them.
But this is key to your success, so listen up! Make them prove it to your satisfaction before you accept it as Fact.
- If your HCG Diet Coach doesn’t have personal Before & After photos, client Before & After photos and testimonials…
- If your Doctor ” administering” your HCG diet doesn’t have personal Before & After photos, client Before & After photos and testimonials…
- If other medical professionals (nurses, nurse practitioners, orderlies, hospital janitors) can’t produce personal Before & After photos, client Before & After photos and testimonials…
- If homeopathic (non)-HCG site use fake fitness model pictures and don’t have personal Before & After photos, client Before & After photos and testimonials…
RUN! They’ve never been on the HCG Diet and/or they’ve never stabilized and reset their metabolism. And they want you to PAY for their “expertise?”
Dumb doesn’t even begin to cover it.
And beware all the ”variations” of the HCG protocols.
- Do they work in the real world (y’know, the one you and I live in)?
- Do they actually work in real life?
- Look for their clients, client B&A pics, testimonials — if those don’t exist, then neither does their credibility!
Doesn’t that make sense?
No BS Straight Truth About HCG Diet Protocols
Especially holds true for that one nurse’s “800 cal HCG diet protocol.” If the way she does it works, if was real, where are her Before & After photos? Testimonials? Have any of them ever actually been on HCG?
Not that I can see.
While the workability of 800 calorie HCG Diet protocol was at one time open to debate, it became significantly less so after her prescribing physician quit when she discovered the “nurse” falsified more than a few records. Though it’s less than a few years old and though some seem to lose weight, they lose far less than their 500 calorie counterparts. That’s not opinion, that’s fact. We’ve tested it out and the 800 calorie protocol folks always come up short.
That goes double for all the other ones: the 1,000 calorie, the 1,200 calorie, homeopathic and the laughable “hormone-free” ones.
However, there is the 500 calorie HCG protocol and it had worked pretty good for the past 60 years.
Look, if you hired a personal trainer to help you get in shape and when met them in the gym, he turned out to be fat and out-of-shape, you wouldn’t have him train you to do what he couldn’t do himself, would you? Of course not!
For more on this, check out this exchange on my HCG Diet: The Straight Truth Facebook page… and yes, I would appreciate you Liking the page if you got good value there.
Hope that helps and gets you off to a good start!
Did this help you? Comment below. Did I miss anything?
Stay Tuned. Stay Gutless.
Let me know what you thought about today’s HCG Diet post by leaving a comment in the “Leave A Comment” box below.
|Curious about taking your HCG Diet Journey to the next level?Then you want in on my free webinar that reveals my HCG Diet secrets and helps make sure you lose the most weight quickly… and keep it off.
Just click here My 3 Keys To HCG Diet Success or scan the code with your smartphone’s QR reader =>
Tired of the DIY, haphazard way of doing the HCG Diet? Make sure the next round of your HCG Diet journey takes off the most fat and inches possible…
Ready to get U.S. FDA-approved, high-potency HCG and HCG Diet supplies at overseas prices? Then go here for your exclusive Gutless HCG Diet deal…
Want to see what I looked life before the HCG Diet and how I look today after being on the HCG Diet? Take a gander at my HCG Diet Before and After pictures.
What exactly is Dr. Simeons’ HCG Diet and why is it so important? Click to get the scoop and the proof when you do the HCG Diet the right way.
GutlessInSeattleHome of the #1 No B.S. Straight Truth About The HCG Diet
P.S. – Will you take a quick moment and follow me on my “social hub”?
Gutless In Seattle™ is a SmartStuff Media Publication.
Copyright © SmartStuff Media Publishing. All rights reserved.
hcg diet hcg diet hcg diet hcg diet